If you are someone who had been waiting for the new UP Ration Card since long, then your wait is over. Here in this article we will provide all the relevant information relating to UP Ration Card which will help the citizens to apply for new ration card.
Finally the offline application forms are available for the fresh ration card on FCS Website (https://fcs.up.gov.in). It is the right time for individuals who have still not submitted the offline forms. So, you can apply by following below process. FCS Official website is the source for get ration card form and checking your name in NFSA list.
As of now there are independent ration cards which are available separately for citizens belonging from rural and urban. All the citizens can now apply through the offline application from process.
In this article we will provide in-depth Information regarding the application process, rules and regulation, eligibility & guidelines regarding the UP Ration Card and it’s process:
All the citizens who are eligible only those citizens can apply for new ration card. This is the reason why all the applicants are needed to follow the eligibility criteria for the ration card.
Here Is The Eligible Criteria:
- The applicant needs to be the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- There is a difference in the ration card criteria for areas belonging to urban and rural.
- Ration cards are given at the name of the family’s head and the head of the family should be at-least 18 years and above.
- The applicant or the family of the applicant needs to belong to a below poverty line family.
Offline Process To Apply For UP Ration Card:
There are generally two processes, one of citizens who want to apply fresh application for new ration card. and another is who have already applied and looking their name in ration card list.
Applicants who are submitting a fresh application for the ration card:
During the submission of the application form, the applicant needs to take care of the following things.
- Fist Of Visit The FCS Official Website For get Offline Application Form For New Ration Card. LINK
- Goto visit Form Tab And Click On Application Form link.
- There Is Two Type Form Which Is Rural And Urban. So, You Shoud getForm According Your Area.
- Fill Up Application And Attached Required Document.
- Submit The Application Form To The Ration Card Center Of Your Area.
Required Document List
All the applicants who are interested in applying for the ration card need to keep the following documents ready:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- A passport size photograph which is clicked recently. (The photo should include the head of the family as well as other family members)
- Certificate of Income
- Previous Electricity bills
- Details of the gas connections
- Certificate of the caste or category
- Bank passbook
The above mentioned documents are important, as without which the applicant will not be able to accept by ration card department.
How To Search Your Name In Ration Card List?
The process of checking in he ration card name listis convenient. Here are some of the basic:
- Visit the official website: www.fcs.up.gov.in
- Click On “NFSA Eligibility List”.
- Select Your District.
- Select Your Distict Area.
- If You Are Form Rural Area Then Select Your Village Panchayat.
- Find out Your Area Shopkeeper’s name And Click On Ration Card Number.
- After That, Ration Card List Will Be Displayed On Your Screen.
- You Can Search Your Name in Given List.
In case, you do not find your name in the existing ration card list or you have any isuue relating to the Ration card, then you have full right to approach the online grievance system or can also contact on the toll free number, which is: 18001800150 or 1957
Hence, the entire process has been made very simple by the government and the motive is to give ration cards to as many citizens as possible.