There are a number of students across the country who have been waiting to apply to the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2022 Application Form. If you are an applicant who has been interested in applying for the B.ed course and has a number of queries, then this thread is the ideal place for you. To answer all the queries of all the candidates, we had tried to mention each and every point in detail to have proper clarity.
IGNOU B.ed Admission 2022
All the candidates who are eligible as per the rules and regulations should enroll themselves for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission by giving a common entrance test which is conducted by the Indra Gandhi National Open University every year and is recognized by NCTE.
The IGNOU B.Ed Course is one of the flagship courses of the Indra Gandhi National Open University. The course has been designed for teachers to give them a hand on theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
The curriculum of IGNOU is extremely rigorous which helps in building future dynamic teachers. The duration of the course is 2 hours but can stretch up to a maximum of 5 years. The candidate needs to complete the degree in that stipulated time to be eligible to get the degree.
IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus
Like any university, even IGNOU has certain criteria for the candidates who wish to apply for the B.Ed Admission. Although IGNOU is a very student-friendly university which gives all the candidates a plethora of options of courses but to choose the apt students it has certain eligibility criteria’s.
All The Candidates Should Note That The Selection To The B.Ed course is entirely on the basis of Pure merit.
- The candidate who wishes to apply for the IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 should have completed 10th and 12th standard from a recognized board or a university.
- The candidate should have secured a decent number of marks or the passing marks. A candidate with any kind of compartment will not be eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have little experience of being trained in an elementary school.
- If not, the candidate should have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program through a regular mode and not open.
- The candidate who will be applying for the course must be an Indian by nationality as the IGNOU B.Ed course is only applicable to Indians.
- The candidate should have completed his graduation or post-graduation degree in either science/social sciences/ humanities/ commerce. Also passed with a minimum 50% degree.
- If the candidate has done his or her graduation from Engineering/Technology or has done specialization in maths or science then also the candidate is eligible, only if the candidate has secured a minimum of 55% marks in the graduation.
Note: The eligibility criteria for the Backward class category is minimum 50%. The backward categories include SC/ST/OBC (Known as the Non-creamy layer), /PWD candidates.
Procedure To Apply For IGNOU B.Ed Online Admission Form
The IGNOU B.Ed Admission Form can either be filled offline or online. The Indra Gandhi National Open University is a very student-friendly university which makes all the procedures and regulations very simple and hassle-free. The candidate needs to keep a check on the IGNOU B.Ed Admission Last Date to avoid missing out on the opportunity.
If a candidate wishes to apply for the course through the online mode, then the procedure to apply is:
- Before a candidate applies, it is very important for the candidate to properly check the rules and regulations of the course.
- The candidate should check the eligibility criteria properly before applying for the B.ed course
- Once the candidate has read all the eligibility criteria, he or she needs to visit the IGNOU Online Admission official website. Which is: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- Once the students have browsed through the official website, the students will immediately see a register yourself option on the right side of the screen. The students need to click on the ‘Register Yourself’ option.
- Once the students have clicked the desired option, the students will be able to access through the application form which pops up on their web page.
- Next Step, the candidate needs to fill the application form which is very detailed in nature. Along with the application form the candidate needs to attach all the relevant documents and attach a passport size photo along with the signature.
- Once the application form has been properly filled and submitted, then the university will send all details of the login credentials.
- Once the students receive the credentials details, then the student can check Admission Status and other information.
For General Queries:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
For Technical Queries Related Online Admission:
- Phone Number: 011-29572514 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday).
The Indra Gandhi National Open University is a recognized organization by the government which has been running for various years. IGNOU has helped various students shape their careers. The best part about IGNOU B.ed Admission is that it provides an ample amount of subject options which the candidates can choose from. They provide subjects of both graduation and post-gradual level.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in