There are a lot of candidates who wait to enroll themselves for the IGNOU Prospectus For Admission, as IGNOU is one of the most renowned universities in the country which offers a plethora of options to the candidates.
IGNOU Prospectus 2022 For Admission
Indra Gandhi National Open University is a very renowned university which has been officially recognized by all the central and state governments of India. The university has come as a blessing to various students as it gives them a plethora of courses to choose from at every level such as the high school, graduation level, post-graduation level, Ph.D., Research papers, etc. Students have trusted IGNOU and have passed with flying colors.
All the candidates who wish to pursue the IGNOU Admission like the graduation courses which include BCA, B.COM, BA or the post-graduation courses which include MBA, M.COM, B.Ed. etc. have to go through the IGNOU Prospects and download in the form of PDF.
Here, Are The Different Courses Which IGNOU Offers:
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diplomas Program
- Certificates Program
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Admission:
- For the candidate who wishes to pursue the master’s degree should have at least:
For the Master’s Degree Program: Any candidate who wants to apply for the master’s degree program of IGNOU needs to read all the rules, regulations and guidelines to check whether he or she is eligible or not.
- For the candidate who wishes to pursue the bachelor’s degree should have at least:
A bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3 years from a recognized university or institute with a minimum percentage depending on the course which the candidate has opted for. The candidate should have a good academic record of scoring well and being regular with the assignments.
- For the candidate who wishes to pursue the Diploma and certificate programs:
Passed their high school with the minimum stated percentage and good academic records. The candidate should have passed from a recognized university or institute from any stream as per the choice of the candidate.
Candidates applying for a Bachelor Diplomas or Certificate Programs so they must have done 10 + 2 standards or it’s equivalent with English as a compulsory subject from well recognized Board.
If candidates applying for a Post Graduate Diplomas or Certificate so they must have completed Bachelor’s Degree and above (with English as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level).
IGNOU Admission Fees:
- All the candidates who are planning to apply online admission form for the Indra Gandhi National Open University, need to pay an admission fee as per course.
- The payments are required to be paid through a bank draft which will be in the favor of IGNOU and will be at the city which falls under that particular center.
- Students who wish to pursue their education from IGNOU are also given the luxury to apply online and fill the Admission Form.
- However, the students should note that be it online or offline, the students need to go through the guidelines properly before applying. Like any other University, even IGNOU has its own set of rules and regulations which the candidate needs to follow.
- The candidates should also note that they should only refer to the official website of IGNOU for all the regular updates. The official website is: www.ignou.ac.in.
- While the student is applying through the online mode, it is mandatory for the candidates to pay the admission fees.
- The payment can be done through the debit card or the credit card of any bank which is nationalized.
Procedure to Apply For IGNOU Online Admission
The Indra Gandhi National Open University has a few procedures which the candidate needs to follow. Here are steps which have been curated to help the candidates to easily apply for the university:
- Every candidate who is interested to apply for the IGNOU, need to visit the official website on time to register for the IGNOU Admission. www.ignou.ac.in
- Once the students have browsed through the official website, the students will immediately see a register yourself option on the right side of the screen. The students need to click on the ‘Register Yourself’ option.
- Once the students have clicked the desired option, the students will be able to access through the application form which pops up on their web page.
- The students before filling the application form should properly go through the Eligibility Criteria and all the guidelines.
- The application form contains a lot of details which need to be filled by the student. The student should note to fill all the relevant details carefully.
- Once the application form has been properly filled and submitted, then the board officials will send all the registered students the details of the login credentials.
- Once the students receive the credentials, they have to log in with the credentials and check if they can log in or not as the students then have to complete the next procedures.
- Once the candidate has filled all the details, the form will officially show that the IGNOU Admission Status is complete.
For General Queries:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514
For Technical Queries Related Online Admission:
- Phone Number: 011-29572514 between 9.30AM – 6.00 PM (Monday to Friday).
All the candidates who wish to pursue the various courses should go through the prospectus properly in detail. The IGNOU Admission Prospectus details down a lot of different important details and information such as the Admission Procedures, important dates, criteria’s, etc. The best part about the university is that it provides the IGNOU Prospectus in Hindi, And English for all the candidates.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in